What Sports Do You Enjoy?
Do you have an itch to go golfing but don’t know how? What about playing some fun volleyball outside on a warm day? Or, maybe you even want to form a bowling team for a local league.
Whatever it is you’re thinking…we’d love to help you get this started!
Are you interested in joining a current team or leading a new activity? Contact Mark Lohman, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cerritos Adult Softball League
Men’s Softball League
The Men’s team plays Tuesday nights at Cerritos Sports Complex. Click the button to download the schedule.
You’ve experienced the refreshing feeling that comes with spending time in nature. Join men from New Life regularly each month for hiking and enjoying the great outdoors. Together we will hike the surrounding hills and mountains while getting in a healthy amount of physical activity. The atmosphere can’t be beat and it is perfect for good conversations between old friends and developing new friendships as well.
The Hiking Schedule
Hikes are scheduled the 2nd Tuesday of each month and, alternately, the 4th Saturday or the 4th Monday of each month. We meet in the Church’s north parking lot at 8am.
If you are planning to join us on a hike, you must complete the Information form (download here) and bring it with you on your first hike.
Are You On Facebook?
How to Find Us
Artesia, CA 90701
- REMEMBERING: People in Assisted Living / Memory CareSeptember 21, 2017 - 3:08 pm
- The Gift of LimitsSeptember 19, 2017 - 5:03 pm
- REMEMBERING: People in Skilled Nursing FacilitiesSeptember 14, 2017 - 4:08 pm
- Living in Brokenness and VulnerabilitySeptember 10, 2017 - 7:09 am
- REMEMBERING: Men & Women in the MilitarySeptember 7, 2017 - 3:14 pm