Registration is open for the 2018-2019 School Year
We have limited spots, so please call our office to check availability at 562-924-4466 x226.
**Our office is closed 8/20-8/24.
STEPS TO REGISTER
All forms and information are posted below.
- Complete the 3 page Registration Forms (Page 3 should be 1 per child. This is a state required form).
- If your child has any allergies or has medication needs, complete Form #2, as well.
- Please print the Notification of Parents’ Rights and the Personal Rights forms, complete, sign the bottom portion and return with your registration forms.
- If your child needs to have medication administered at Connecting Kids, a Medication Form must be completed in full by the parent. Please complete 1 form for each medication.
- If you would like your child to bring an electronic device to Connecting Kids for homework purposes and they are in 3rd grade or up, please print the
Technology Parent Permission Form, discuss with your child, complete, sign (parent & child) and return with your registration forms.
- Make sure that you print out a Parent Handbook because you are responsible to read, understand and abide by its contents.
- Return the completed forms along with the registration fees to the Connecting Kids office, B204 IN PERSON ONLY.
- As a condition of your child’s admission to the program, you will be required to attend a MANDATORY Parent Orientation on Thursday 7/26/18 at 7:00pm.
This does not guarantee a spot – that is to be determined once you have turned in your completed registration forms and registration fee. If we do not have a spot for your child/children, your registration fee will be returned to you immediately.
Our office hours are Monday-Thursday 9am-2pm. If you are unable to come during those hours, please contact our office to make arrangements at
email@example.com or 562.924.4466 x226.
Notification of Parents’ Rights
Technology Parent Permission Form