SUMMER REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
We run five days a week for 9 weeks beginning June 19th. Registration is by the week so you can choose to attend the whole summer or for just certain weeks. Our program runs from 9am-6pm with extended care available from 7-9am. We attend field trips or have special events every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Monday and Wednesday activities include The Zone, Exploration & Experiment and Crafts. Two snacks are provided daily and lunch is provided every Thursday and Friday. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 562.924.4466 ext. 226.
Steps to Register:
- Click on the forms below to download and print.
- Complete the entire registration form – 3 pages or more (1 child health form per child).
- If your child is attending Week #5 or Week #8, please print and complete the Waiver for that week.
- If your child needs to have medication administered at Day Camp, a Medication Form must be completed in full by parents and returned along with the medication to the Children’s Ministries office before the 1st day of Day Camp. Please complete one form per medication.
- Return the completed forms along with the fees for registration and your child/children’s first week of camp attendance to the Children’s office, B204. You must register in person.
- Make sure that you print out a Parent Handbook because you are responsible to read, understand and abide by its contents.
**A birth certificate will be required for all children entering 1st grade**
-Our school year office hours are Monday-Thursday, 9am-2pm through 6/15/17.
-Our summer office hours are Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 10am-3:30pm 6/19-8/18/17.
– We will be open until 7pm on Thursday 6/1.
– We will be open from 9-11am on Saturday 6/3.
CIT (Counselor in Training) Program
Our CIT program is for students entering 9th-11th grades who aspire to work with children and learn leadership skills. CITs volunteer for a three-week-long session, contributing their time and effort in exchange for valuable work experience and training.
Deadline for CIT Application: 5/31/17
Mandatory Orientation once accepted to program: 6/8/17 from 4-5pm
If you’re interested in becoming a CIT, please contact us to request an application. Be aware that we want to talk to YOU, the prospective CIT, and not your parent or guardian. This helps us to find out about who you are! Email us at email@example.com to request an application. Please provide the following information in your email:
Your Email Address
Your Phone Number
Grade in 2017-18
Are You On Facebook?
How to Find Us
Artesia, CA 90701