SUMMER REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
We run five days a week for 9 weeks beginning June 19th. Registration is by the week so you can choose to attend the whole summer or for just certain weeks. Our program runs from 9am-6pm with extended care available from 7-9am. We attend field trips or have special events every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Monday and Wednesday activities include The Zone, Exploration & Experiment and Crafts. Two snacks are provided daily and lunch is provided every Thursday and Friday. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to Register:
- Click on the forms below to download and print.
- Complete the entire registration form – 3 pages or more (1 child health form per child).
- If your child is attending Week #5 or Week #8, please print and complete the Waiver for that week.
- If your child needs to have medication administered at Day Camp, a Medication Form must be completed in full by parents and returned along with the medication to the Children’s Ministries office before the 1st day of Day Camp. Please complete one form per medication.
- Return the completed forms along with the fees for registration and your child/children’s first week of camp attendance to the Children’s office, B204. You must register in person by Wednesday of the week before your child will start camp.
- Make sure that you print out a Parent Handbook because you are responsible to read, understand and abide by its contents.
**A birth certificate will be required for all children entering 1st grade**
-Our summer office hours are Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 10am-3:30pm 6/19-8/18/17.
CIT (Counselor in Training) Program
Our CIT program is closed for this summer.
Are You On Facebook?
How to Find Us
Artesia, CA 90701