There’s really no trick or special ingredient for Life Groups. They are just that… life groups. Life, no doubt, can be quite messy – filled with seasons of intense joy, thankfulness and eagerness while at other times we experience utter chaos, isolation and despair. Yet, in all of this, community forms the very backbone. We can’t make it alone – we weren’t made to ‘do life’ alone. This is why we hope everyone meets together regularly with intentionality (usually once a week) for encouragement as you discover and grow your relationship with God and others. It’s a safe place to ask tough questions, be transparent, build friendships (and maybe even eat some delicious food too!), study the Bible, serve together, pray and experience mutual care and support (usually about 8-12 people).
Though people come to church for many different reasons, they generally stay for only one – relationships. At New Life we believe that our Life Groups are the best context for developing solid community. In a Life Group, you have the opportunity to not only be loved and accepted no matter who you are, but to develop friendships with others who are discovering what it means to follow Jesus!
If you are thinking about facilitating a Life Group, click here.
Are You On Facebook?
How to Find Us
Artesia, CA 90701
- REMEMBERING: People in Assisted Living / Memory CareSeptember 21, 2017 - 3:08 pm
- The Gift of LimitsSeptember 19, 2017 - 5:03 pm
- REMEMBERING: People in Skilled Nursing FacilitiesSeptember 14, 2017 - 4:08 pm
- Living in Brokenness and VulnerabilitySeptember 10, 2017 - 7:09 am
- REMEMBERING: Men & Women in the MilitarySeptember 7, 2017 - 3:14 pm