Young adults – ages 18-30 – gather together throughout the week in various Life Groups. If you’re looking to join, we’d encourage you to check out one of our groups on Sunday nights at 6:30 pm at a nearby local house (19515 Rainbow Court, Cerritos, CA 90703). It’s a casual gathering where we seek to further encounter Jesus through music, community, and discussion about God’s grand story as told in Scripture. Feel free to connect with Mark Lohman (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more specifics.
Our groups prizes authentic community, makes space for doubt and tough questions and longs to discover how we can practically follow Jesus in this crazy twenty-first-century. So, whether you’re exploring faith for the first time, been ‘burned’ by the Church before, or looking to connect with other young Christians and grow deeper in following Jesus, we’d love to have you be a part of our family!
Several times a year we also get together collectively with others from 18-30. We do everything from playing volleyball, going to the beach, and having get away retreats. Please direct any questions to Mark Lohman at email@example.com
Are You On Facebook?
How to Find Us
Artesia, CA 90701
- Giving Thanks is WorshipNovember 19, 2017 - 11:38 pm
- REMEMBERING: People in Cottages, Assisted Living, and Memory CareNovember 16, 2017 - 4:14 pm
- Expressions of WorshipNovember 12, 2017 - 2:22 am
- REMEMBERING: People in Skilled Nursing FacilitiesNovember 9, 2017 - 4:13 pm
- Defining WorshipNovember 5, 2017 - 11:49 pm