Our office is open for phone calls ONLY
Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is Open for the 2020-2021 School Year
Registration Process Changes:
We will do registration this year by drop off due to our current situation.
All completed forms and checks can be dropped off at the Children’s Ministries office, B204 ONLY.
We have a slot in our door where all items can be safely placed.
Please CAREFULLY read the instructions below as well as the Registration Checklist.
If all items are not completed, registrations will not be processed.
DO NOT turn forms in before 5/20/20. Any forms received before this date will be considered last.
STEPS TO REGISTER
All forms and information are posted below.
- Click on the forms below to download and print.
- -Print, complete and sign the Registration Checklist (this must be turned in with your registration forms).
- Print, complete and sign the 3 page Registration Forms (Page 3 should be 1 per child. This is a state required form).
- If your child has any allergies or has medication needs, complete Form #2, as well.
- Please print the Notification of Parents’ Rights and the Personal Rights forms, complete, sign the bottom portion and return with your registration forms.
- If your child needs to have medication administered at Connecting Kids, a Medication Form must be completed in full by the parent. Please complete and sign one form for each medication.
- If you would like your child to bring an electronic device to Connecting Kids for homework purposes only and they are in 3rd grade or up, please print the
Technology Parent Permission Form, discuss with your child, complete, sign (parent & child) and return with your registration forms.
- Make sure that you print out a Parent Handbook because you are responsible to read, understand and abide by its contents.
- Return the completed forms along with the fees for registration in an envelope to the Children’s Ministries office, B204 and place through the slot in the door.
- As a condition of your child’s admission to the program, you will be required to attend a MANDATORY Parent Orientation on Thursday 8/13/20 at 6:30pm.
This does not guarantee a spot – that is to be determined once you have turned in your completed registration forms and registration fee.
If we do not have a spot for your child/children, your registration fee will be returned to you immediately.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Notification of Parents’ Rights
Technology Parent Permission Form