Our office is closed through May 4th
Registration for 2019-2020 School Year
If you have any questions, please
contact us at email@example.com
Please call our office first to check availability for your school at 562-924-4466 x226.
STEPS TO REGISTER
All forms and information are posted below.
- Complete the 3 page Registration Forms (Page 3 should be 1 per child. This is a state required form).
- If your child has any allergies or has medication needs, complete Form #2, as well.
- Please print the Notification of Parents’ Rights and the Personal Rights forms, complete, sign the bottom portion and return with your registration forms.
- If your child needs to have medication administered at Connecting Kids, a Medication Form must be completed in full by the parent. Please complete 1 form for each medication.
- If you would like your child to bring an electronic device to Connecting Kids for homework purposes and they are in 3rd grade or up, please print the
Technology Parent Permission Form, discuss with your child, complete, sign (parent & child) and return with your registration forms.
- Make sure that you print out a Parent Handbook because you are responsible to read, understand and abide by its contents.
- Return the completed forms along with the registration fees to the Connecting Kids office, B204 IN PERSON ONLY.
- As a condition of your child’s admission to the program, you will be required to attend a MANDATORY Parent Orientation on Thursday 8/8/19 at 6:30pm.
Our office hours are Monday-Thursday 9am-2pm during the school year.
Our summer hours from 6/17-8/16 are Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 10am-3:30pm, closed Tuesdays & Thursdays.
If you are unable to come during those hours, please contact our office to make arrangements at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 562.924.4466 x226.
Notification of Parents’ Rights
Technology Parent Permission Form
Leader-in-Training (LIT) Program
The LIT program is closed for this school year.