We care for approximately 150 families each week. To receive food – para recibir alimentos/comida
Saturdays 9:30-11:00 am / los sábados, 9:30-11:00 am
- No prior registration necessary / No se necesita registrarse antemano
- Please bring your own bags or box / Favor de traer sus propias bolsas o cajas
- Come to the garage on the south side of the main parking lot / Ven el garaje al sur del parqueo principal
How you can help
- Join a Food Distribution Team. You are invited to join one of our monthly service teams! These teams are fun and do great work. A few special needs include: some strong backs for heavier lifting; someone with a truck able to pull our black trailer to pick up food at the Long Beach Food Bank on Fridays; and Spanish speakers for Saturdays. Contact Joanne Verhoeven (firstname.lastname@example.org, 714-377-6611).
- Contribute Food. Bring: canned tuna, chicken or spam, canned fruit, soup, beans, boxed cereal, ramen, mac & cheese. No expired food, please. Place in brown bins in front of church on Sunday mornings.